This page has moved to a new address.

You vs Them

George Mason Basketball: You vs Them

Saturday, August 20, 2011

You vs Them

Looks like Thuc Phan just can't keep himself from putting together another great Mason Basketball video tribute:

[via MasonBasketball YouTube]



Anonymous Brentrg said...

Oh man.. I love it!!! Thuc is just awesome.  Not the highlight reel I was expecting.  But it was put together so nice and well thought out.  The clip from Pacino I believe was great.  Two thumbs up!  I also couldn't help but notice Hancock wasn't in it!  Still makes me sad he is gone as he had some nice dunk highlights while he was here.  I have a feeling Sherrod will have a few of his own when he gets out there!

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Jmckend1 said...

What adds to it, is that he found a violin cover of Metallica. 

11:15 PM  
Anonymous mooky_l3d said...

Thuc makes me salivate for some round ball!   I can't wait and I hope that the players take a look at this and feed from it.  I hope it makes them hungry for next season especially the part about 2nd place.   GO MASON!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Dale Van Wagner said...

I'm pretty sure Thuc is back working for the program, so we should see many more of these. 

8:29 AM  
Anonymous overrated14 said...

Man Thuc  You were sorely missed!  Hancock, who?  let it go man, just let it go!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Taylormade703 said...

Luke was a great asset to GMU.  I can't be mad at him for trying to better himself for the future.  I'd rather have had those two years than see him go to another school to begin with.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Essay Giovanni said...


5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter