This page has moved to a new address.

Lamest College Mascot Competition

George Mason Basketball: Lamest College Mascot Competition

gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lamest College Mascot Competition

My hatred towards Gunston has been well documented and it is nice to see others following suit. If you have ever been bored at work or in the classroom I am sure you have visited collegehumor.com. Because honestly I don't think you can ever see enough videos and pictures of college girls making out. They have a "Lamest Mascot" competition going on right now where the viewers get to vote to decide which mascot embarasses their student body the most. The most accurate statement I have ever heard about Gunston can be found on this site: "The George Mason Patriots have a very appropriate mascot. If Patriots were pan-sexual green muppets." Couldn't have said it better myself. Shockingly Gunston is not in the top 10, which makes me feel a little bit better about our mascot situation knowing that there are creatures like this running around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter