This page has moved to a new address.

Wizards bring in Thomas

George Mason Basketball: Wizards bring in Thomas

gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wizards bring in Thomas

Looks like Folarin Campbell wasn't the only Patriot getting a workout from the Wizards. Will Thomas worked out for the Wizards yesterday, which is interesting considering he already made a commitment to play in Belgium. The workout comes as a shock to me as I would have figured NBA teams would shun Thomas for being undersized and not very versatile away from the basket. Kudos to the Wiz for looking beyond that and seeing his amazing defensive presence and work ethic. When your hometown NBA team comes knocking, you answer. You can watch videos of his workouts here, where he is wearing a #2 black jersey along side Donte Greene from Syracuse and Will Daniels from Rhode Island. It's hard to put too much stock into a workout for any team 2 days before the draft but I think I speak for most Mason fans when I say I am just happy Big Will is getting the respect he deserves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter