This page has moved to a new address.

Coach L for President

George Mason Basketball: Coach L for President

gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Coach L for President

Oh the George Mason University bookstore never stops the creativity, even during the long days of summer. I must say I did enjoy what they came up with on the "Mason Nation wants you" shirts, even though the school's politically incorrectness correctness forced the "Patriot's" face to be colored in green and gold. But today you can find the bookstore's latest creation that features Coach Larranaga being immortalized on his very own t-shirt design. Although I don't see anyone actually buying this t-shirt I do appreciate the bookstore in keeping up with new basketball related items. The face of George Mason University might as well have his own t-shirt despite most fans demanding a statue be erected in his honor after the '06 Final Four run. Oh those bandwagon fans, what will they think of next. But hey, as long as I am seeing basketball related t-shirts in the bookstore that don't feature Gunston, I'm happy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Brann...it's good for you. said...

This is totally awesome. In fact, I may just have to write in Coach L. for President...given our choices this year...

8:11 AM  
Blogger Trent said...

I'm buying one the next moment I'm on-campus. In fact, I'll probably make a special trip since I'm addicted to T-shirts anyway.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter