This page has moved to a new address.

My Interview with Jim Larranaga from CAA Media Day

George Mason Basketball: My Interview with Jim Larranaga from CAA Media Day

gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Interview with Jim Larranaga from CAA Media Day

CAA Media Day was a fun experience and I wish I could have stayed longer. The predictions and All-CAA teams have been announced and Patriots are picked to finish second behind ODU which is where I am sure most fans would have had them.  Senior Cam Long was named to the preseason All-CAA 1st team as well, showing that again the expectations are high for him from the media. Also junior Ryan Pearson was an honorable mention.

I was able to get a short interview with Jim Larranaga during the media frenzy. It was cut short because he was  being summoned in the background as I was talking to him but I still got about 4 min of audio. I knew going in I couldn't ask the questions I really wanted to so I kept it relatively simple. It's hard to get anything "good" out of Larranaga but I was happy with his answers and hope I don't sound too much like a blind homer fanboy.

Here is the audio:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Nice interview - you're getting some good access these days

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I. Tate needs to play a good deal. I know there are a lot of nice players, but this guy plays very maturely and knows how to protect and treasure the rock. Nice shooter also.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter