This page has moved to a new address.

Live blogging at the CAA Tournament

George Mason Basketball: Live blogging at the CAA Tournament

gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Live blogging at the CAA Tournament

Thanks to my relationship with Rush the Court, I will be attending this year's CAA Tournament with media credentials! I don't know what to expect but I can tell you this, I will have excellent coverage for this weekend's games. I will basically be covering the whole tournament for Rush the Court and will be live blogging a game for them Saturday and Sunday. In addition I will be live blogging all the Mason games this weekend from the sidelines. If you don't know what a live blog is it's basically real-time commenting and analysis as it happens. I will be using Coveritlive software, so all of you will be able to post your comments and questions as well in real time. For a demo of what I'm talking about go here. Also, check out caasports.com for the web streaming and TV line-up info.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger C Hirsch said...

Congrats man.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Trent said...

Will your updates be posted via Twitter?? I hope so.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

@ Trent

Yes, Twitter is integrated with Coveritlive

1:18 PM  
Blogger Brann...it's good for you. said...

Congrats, Ryan. Have a blast and make Mason alums proud.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter