This page has moved to a new address.

Pearson commits to Green and Gold

George Mason Basketball: Pearson commits to Green and Gold

gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pearson commits to Green and Gold

Coach L has gotten a third verbal for this 2008 recruiting class. The latest member is 6'6" forward Ryan Pearson from New York. This article mentions his solid rebounding skills in the Nike Super Six tournament. Check out him in action on these youtubes, he's number 24. Supposedly he chose Mason over a couple of Big East schools, largely because Mason came after him first and he loved the coaching staff. In these rankings from HoopScoop Online they rank Pearson #94, which is higher than Mason's two other '08 recruits. It's funny how the three recruits are ranked in different order in almost every website but that's just the way these player rankings go. The only question I have is what role he will play for Mason. He was basically a power forward in high school but I think he is undersized to play that at the college level, but Mason could definitely use a solid rebounding forward regardless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Please send me your email address. I am the Digital Marketing Assistant at CSTV and we are putting together a blog roll for our site and would love to post your blog. Please email me at pryan@cstv.com thanks! Let me know if you have questions.

10:41 AM  
Blogger JAKEFAN1 said...

I got a chance to watch Ryan Pearson and I think he will really step in and get some quality minutes. This kid is a athlete that can shoot the rock & he is definately a small forward at the next level. I really look forward to seeing him at Mason next year

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter