This page has moved to a new address.

How my Preseason Predictions turned out...

George Mason Basketball: How my Preseason Predictions turned out...

gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

How my Preseason Predictions turned out...

Before the season started I did a CAA conference preview for Rush the Court and looking back at my predictions it appears I am good at predicting Mason but not much else in the CAA. I actually had William & Mary dead last, whoops. Here were my predictions on October 11, 2009:




















Actual results:



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger HL said...

Interesting.
GMU was picked fourth in a couple of different places.
Tribe shows what you can do if you play smart and together. Happy for them.
Ok let's play pick em for next year. Who does what?

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter