This page has moved to a new address.

Coach Larranaga has hip surgery, tweets about it

George Mason Basketball: Coach Larranaga has hip surgery, tweets about it

gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Coach Larranaga has hip surgery, tweets about it

I had previously heard some rumors that Coach Larranaga was having hip replacement surgery, which made me sad thinking I might never see him dance to "Kryptonite" again. But thanks to Twitter (my new obsession) we can get updates on how the big L is doing:

Tweet on Coach, tweet on.

Oh by the way follow me on twitter, http://twitter.com/gmuhoops

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bradpetehoops said...

Gorge Mason one of the famous NCAA-USA team in the Philippines.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter