This page has moved to a new address.

"Best Game I've Ever Seen"

George Mason Basketball: "Best Game I've Ever Seen"

gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com gomason.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Best Game I've Ever Seen"

On paper, it was one of the most improbable upsets; George Mason defeating UConn in the 2006 Elite Eight. A game I was able to witness live after spending the night in the GMU field house waiting in line for tickets with my fellow students. Some might say I am biased in saying it was the greatest game I've ever seen, but let me tell you that I have seen my fair share of great games long before I was a Mason die hard. Even today the game it's still getting press as Stewart Mandel from SI.com has it as his choice for best game he's ever seen. I'll never forget the entire student section singing Livin' on a Prayer in unison and the near fist fights my friends and I almost got into with 40 year-old UConn fans during halftime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I wish I had been there. On TV it was the best game I've ever seen.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Counter